Step-by-step illustrated guides of major features in T-BAS v2.1.1.
- Tutorial 1: Registration, Login, and Lost PIN
- Tutorial 2: Viewing trees, alignments, and specimen metadata
- Tutorial 3: Phylogeny-based placement of unknown sequences, de novo phylogenetic reconstruction of subtrees and haplotype network inference
- Tutorial 4: Uploading and creating a custom T-BAS reference tree with alignments and specimen metadata
- Tutorial 5: Phylogeny-based placement of unknown sequences and specimen metadata on a custom reference tree
- Tutorial 6: Perform phylogeny-based placement using a user-uploaded Newick tree or Metadata Enhanced PhyloXML (MEP) file
- Tutorial 7: Submit a Metadata Enhanced PhyloXML (MEP) file for inclusion in T-BAS portal