CIFR provides the DeCIFR/T-BAS Web sites as a public service. CIFR does not collect any personally identifiable information about visitors to our Web sites. We do collect data about user visits to help us better understand how the public uses the site and how to make it more helpful. CIFR does not collect information for commercial marketing or any purpose unrelated to CIFR's Mission. For more information, about how CIFR and NC State collects and uses your information, please see https://www.ncsu.edu/privacy.
See Research only license for T-BAS
RESEARCH ONLY LICENSE FOR T-BAS: Tree-Based Alignment Selector Version 2.1
Copyright © 2018-2019 North Carolina State University.
All rights reserved.
This Software was created with government support under grant number DEB-1541418, awarded by the National Science Foundation, and under grant number 2016-67013-25762 (Subaward No. 5106450), awarded by the United States Dept. of Agriculture/National Inst. of Food and Agriculture. The government has certain rights in the Software.
Access to and use of T-BAS: Tree-Based Alignment Selector Version 2.1 (the "Software") in binary form, without the ability to modify or create derivative works, is permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
1. Access and use of the Software is permitted for internal research purposes only, and commercial use is strictly prohibited under this license. Inquiries regarding commercial use should be directed to the Office of Research Commercialization at North Carolina State University, 919-215-7199, https://research.ncsu.edu/otcnv/contact/, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Commercial use means the sale, lease, export, transfer, conveyance or other distribution to a third party, or providing a service to a third party, for financial gain, income generation or other commercial purposes of any kind, whether direct or indirect. Commercial use also means internal research and development for financial gain, income generation or other commercial purposes of any kind, whether direct or indirect.
3. Redistributions of the Software source code, or of the Software in binary form, are strictly prohibited.
4. The names "North Carolina State University", "NCSU" and any trade-name, personal name, trademark, trade device, service mark, symbol, image, icon, or any abbreviation, contraction or simulation thereof owned by North Carolina State University must not be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without prior written permission. For written permission, please contact email@example.com.
5. Licensee agrees that it will not export or re-export the Software to any country, person, entity or end-user to which export or re-export would be restricted under United States export laws and regulations. Licensee warrants and represents that neither the U.S.A. Bureau of Export Administration nor any other federal agency has suspended, revoked or denied your export privileges.
6. This license is governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina, without reference to conflict of laws provisions.
Disclaimer: THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL North Carolina State University BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Forgot your pin? - Resend lost pin